Tuesday, April 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACHERY!!!!!!
I told Zachery if he keeps putting tape on his face we will not have enough to rap his presents! He said that we can re use the tape on his face when he was done. "It's still Sticky". he said.

I picked up Zachery from pre-school today and I asked him how School was, and he said in a concerning tone that there was a girl that said she likes me. I said oh thats ok girls can be friends with you too. He said NO, She cant like me. I hate Girls! I just laughed.



2 comments:

Nana Donna said...

So did you wrap his presents with his used tape? Hope he had a fun day!

Julie said...

lol - oh man he is so funny!! I miss you guys! I am so bad at birthdays but I hope he had a good one! You should add me to your favorite links :) lol....no pressure!! haha...just playing!!