Thursday, March 26, 2009
















FABLEHAVEN FEVER!!!!







Brandon Mull the Author was in town at are local Barnes and Noble to kick off his 4th book! Isaiah was in Fablehaven fever when I took him to see him. Brandon Mull signed all 4 of Isaiah's Fablehaven books. We waited an hour and a half in line but it was worth it, and we were considered close up in line. He was so nice and took his time to visit with Isaiah and also signed two posters as well for him. I know the pic is blurry but all I had was my camera phone. I think Isaiah had a smile on his face the whole time. I loved it!!

3 comments:

Aleisha said...

I can't believe how big he is getting!!! How fun!

Sinclair-Hall's said...

I didn't know if those books were good. Sounds like he really likes them. should I read them to my girls?

Nana Donna said...

That is so great for Isaiah. How old is he now? My granddaughter, Carlee just turned 12 and she loves the books too. Congrats on meeting the author and the book signings!