Monday, March 9, 2009


So this pic was taking a while ago but I think its so great! This is a show they put on at the mall once a week. This paticular week they were talking all about baseball and D-backs(we did not know what it was going to be about). Carter was so excited!! They called him up because he was in his baseball pants and D-backs shirt and they sang take me out to the baseball game. I thought it was so funny! Carter always want to ware his baseball uniform to school. He says the kids will think I'm on the Arizona Diamondbacks Team.

4 comments:

R-Eight said...

Go Carter!!

Bundy 6 Pak said...

I love that pic!! That soooooo captures the "Carter-ness" that makes Carter so awesome!

Mom & Dad said...

Way to go Carter. go diamond backs.Love Grandma

Nana Donna said...

I am amazed at how big Carter is! You kids really need to come to SL so we can see your kids. I can only remember him as a baby. I love seeing your blog with you cute little family.