Thursday, March 12, 2009


What are they going to come up with next???
Tabitha is having a ball with all these toys! This is a Baby Einstein Activity Jumper, its a heaven sent! She loves to jump and play in it while I clean or do the dishes which I dont particularly enjoy, but some one has to do it. I do enjoy a clean house though and if I could afford a maid I would pay for one! Or maybe I should start paying myself? Ha ha ha ha! I can hear Wade laughing now.
And by the way Wade's Dad and Bro got that 60's Car started!! Way to go! I should have more faith in them! They know there car stuff!!

3 comments:

Sinclair-Hall's said...

Steve said it is a 64 1/2-66 mustang so which is it. we either need a close up of the grill, gas cap, or the side emblems. PLEASE keep him updated he could live vicariously through wade. he also wants to know if it is a 6 cylinder, 289 cu. in. or 302 cu. in.

Sinclair-Hall's said...

I also think that Tabitha is way so cut. I wish I could just kiss her and kiss her and kiss her.

R-Eight said...

Her other Aunt Rachel agrees that Tabitha is way cute. Kisses from Texas too. Note to mom: Please post a nonblurry pick so I can see her even better.